How I see it...

Laying in my hammock, sipping an adult beverage, I contemplate the deeper issues and finer points of this world and my life. I reach well informed opinions and share them here. Being mostly Irish, I can argue either side of any issue; but you throw the Swede in there and I become a very stubborn, stoic, stick-to-my-values type of person.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hurricane Gustav takes aim at Gulf Oil Sites!

Hurricane Gustav takes aim at Haiti and Gulf | Markets | Reuters

When are we gonna learn from the past and move the stinkin' refineries?

 

Please, it's really simple.  Move the refineries inland about 200 miles and pipe our foreign oil to the refineries.

How hard can it be.

 

And then reduce the amount of foreign oil that we buy!  WHOA! 

what a concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment