How I see it...

Laying in my hammock, sipping an adult beverage, I contemplate the deeper issues and finer points of this world and my life. I reach well informed opinions and share them here. Being mostly Irish, I can argue either side of any issue; but you throw the Swede in there and I become a very stubborn, stoic, stick-to-my-values type of person.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You can see through this like a Saran wrap dress

Obama Scolds Biden and then Biden calls Obama ad "terrible".

 

If I had to guess, I'd say this is the beginning of the end.  For Biden.  Oh, it's all planned.  Soon, we'll see the whole, "Biden not working out...blah, blah, blah" and then HIllary gets the NEW nod for Veep.  If it doesn't happen exactly that way, I won't be too surprised, but I will be surprised if Biden stays on as the Veep candidate.

Apparently, Gov. Palin has the Liberal Democrats running so scared that they have to get Hillary on the ticket.  Now.  I think that Palin is much, much more qualified than the MSM or the Dems are letting on.  If she is actually the non-starter that all the talking heads say that she is, then they wouldn't be responding to her they way that they do. 

Perhaps it was the 60K plus crowd that she is drawing.  Perhaps it was Biden stepping on himself during the mock debates.

Either way, Biden is going to "bug out" (again, this is all planned) and Obama is going to be forced to find another running mate.  But, again, I am sure that this is all worked out in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment