How I see it...

Laying in my hammock, sipping an adult beverage, I contemplate the deeper issues and finer points of this world and my life. I reach well informed opinions and share them here. Being mostly Irish, I can argue either side of any issue; but you throw the Swede in there and I become a very stubborn, stoic, stick-to-my-values type of person.

Monday, September 22, 2008

DEMO-crats responsible for the financial sector implosion...

 

Bloomberg.com: News

 

But, you won't hear this in the next forty or so days.  Not in the MSM.  Not outside of a few blogs and pieces of opinion papers.

 

Not in a million years.

 

And my liberal friends will quickly point out, "This is SIMPLY one man's opinion!"  But, it is more than an opinion; it is based in fact.

 

You buy a can of black paint, open that paint and see that it is indeed black, it doesn't take a genius to foresee that it is going to be black once you put the brush to the wall.  And determining that the boss isn't going to like it isn't a huge stretch, either.  Especially when he ordered another color and it's going to cost a small fortune to make it right again.

On our backs.

 

LCU_0160

No comments:

Post a Comment